Please provide your personal details in full. Your full name should be as shown
on your passport.
Consent to process your data
In keeping with requests from our clients and the drive for increasing standards in resource vetting, Momenta has made arrangements to undertake a fraud check on associates and applicants. Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers and agencies to share data on their fraud cases.
Should our investigations identify fraud on your part or the commission of any other criminal offence by you when applying for, or during the course of your duties with us, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies and by us and other organisations to prevent fraud.
Please contact us if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention databases through which we share information.
Momenta operates as a supplier of specialist resource and on occasion as an employer. Momenta’s key clients often impose screening requirements which require Momenta to obtain and then process your personal data. In doing so, Momenta uses outside agencies to assist it with the screening process.
In this context, Momenta seeks your permission to obtain and process the following data:
- employment references from former employers;
- academic references and/or ‘O’ level, GSCE, ‘A’ level and University degree qualifications from educational institutions.
Momenta also seeks permission to:
- conduct a Basic Disclosure (Criminal records check, constituting sensitive personal data) should you be judged to be a suitable candidate;
- process all documentation necessary to establish a right to work in the UK, to include passport and immigration information;
- ask credit reference agencies to check your credit history, which is insisted upon by some clients. If requested, Momenta will set out the names of the credit reference agencies used;
- use your personal details to perform sanctions database checks.
We also require your consent to process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
The Momenta group of companies includes Momenta Customer Services Limited, Momenta Performance Academy Limited, Momenta Interim Management Limited, Momenta Holdings (PPI) Limited, Momenta PPI Services Limited and Momenta